1. Am I really locked into a room?
No. you can leave at any time, but it’s totally worth it to stay until the end!
2. What time should I arrive? Make sure you arrive at least 15 minutes before the scheduled start time of your adventure.
Unfortunately, if you are late you will not be permitted to join a room that is already in progress.
3. Do I need to bring anything?
Nothing but a smile and a willingness to have a great time!
4. Do I need any special skills?
None at all!
5. Is there an age requirement?
Minimum age of 14 is required (10 and up is permitted when accompanied by an adult)
6. Can I show up without a reservation?
Due to high demand, you should always make a reservation.
7. What if I’m late for my reservation?
You MUST be on time for your time slot. If you are late you will not be permitted to join the adventure. You will be given a raincheck to join us another time.
8. Can I cancel a reservation?
You can cancel your reservation up to 48 hours before your adventure for a full refund. After the 48 hour window, you will be permitted a raincheck only.
9. Can we book a day or time not listed?
Of course! Just call us at (609) 245 8898 for a reservation outside of our normal business hours.
10. Will our group be the only ones in the room?
The only way to ensure your group is the only one in the room, you must book a private experience. Please call us at 609 245 8898 to book your private room.
11. Can we do a room if our group is larger than 10?
We can make arrangements to accommodate your group.
Please call us at (609) 245-8898.
12. Are the rooms wheelchair accessible?
13. Can I use a camera or video camera inside the room?
Use of video or cameras are not permitted at any time in the rooms.
14. Can I bring small children or pets in the room with me?
Unfortunately, we cannot allow either small children or pets into our rooms.